Cyber vulnerabilities exist, cyber threats can be proactively addressed, the impact of attacks can be mitigated, information loss can be minimized, and disaster recovery policies can be applied at the organizational level. In this context, cybersecurity risk can be managed / minimized, but it cannot be eliminated.
DigitoWork is committed to the operations & continuous improvement of information security for its customers by minimizing its exposure to risk by:
- Protecting confidentiality, integrity, availability of the information assets
- Keeping the Availability & Reliability of infrastructure and network assets required for delivery of services
- Maintaining Confidentiality & Integrity of corporation and customer data
DigitoWork considers IT Security as a key component for its customer's business operations and growth by:
- Implementing processes and policies that protect its business assets including implementing security solutions that support robust and secure network infrastructures and to ensure efficient business operations and business continuity.
- Tracking and keep pace with changing requirements of business and changing threat scenarios.
- Implementing security solutions that are cost-effective and that afford ease-of-use (easy administration and management)
- Adhering to statutory & regulatory requirements such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, NIST Special Publication 800-53
DigitoWork Security Operation Center (SOC) provides:
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) as software tool to log and collect network data. This data can be gathered from applications, endpoints, cloud services and security devices and SIEM brings them together in a centralized format.
- EDR technology to detect malicious data and traffic that happens on an endpoint, i.e. servers and laptops. As basic antivirus software works on the predefined rules for the system, EDR also uses behavioral analysis to detect malicious activity. EDR is a way to augment SIEM and these two components have been for a long time the basis for security operations.
- NDR tools that complement EDR and SIEM techniques by enabling detection without having rules or signatures that determine the system actions. In addition to monitoring north-south traffic at network perimeters, NDR can track east-west communication with strategically placed sensors.
DigitoWork SOAR Services
DigitoWork Security Operations, Automation, and Response (SOAR) services is an implementation concept in cyber and network security. SOAR services aims to tackle three key aspects of modern cybersecurity. These three functions are
- Threat and Vulnerability Management (Orchestration),
- Automation of Security Operations (Automation), and
- Incident Response (Response).
Our SOAR services have the capability to take input from both internal and external sources and give a better visibility of network events and traffic flow.